Pages

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Preschool

Four friends and I have been doing a preschool this year for our three-year-old girls. We have been having a blast with it. We named it The Princess Academy since it is all girls. We only meet Monday and Wednesday mornings, and we each take a week and then have the next four weeks off for the rotation. Shortcake has been loving going to school. I forgot to post her "First Day of School" picture, so here it is:
The first week I taught, I had the letter "C." We had a lot of fun with the activities, but the girls liked making their cat ears and painting their noses and whiskers on the most. They are the cutest girls!
 They also love to dress up like princesses!
We decided to have field trips on the days there is no school in our district on Mondays, that way no one ends up with a week teaching only one day instead of two. We had our first field trip the week of Labor Day. I set it up with a friend of mine to go visit her farm.


I'm so glad I have great friends and that Shortcake is learning and making great friends in school as well.

1 comment: