Pages

Saturday 30 April 2016

New Camera

For the past two semesters, I've been trying to get into the Photography class offered through BYU-I. Unfortunately, they only allow Art majors/minors to take the class (though my friend took it somehow without being an Art student--go figure). Anyway, I have been dreaming of a DSLR camera for over a year. My phone camera seems to be getting worse and worse, while my point-and-shoot camera just isn't bringing me any satisfaction with the quality of pictures. So after much begging and pleading (ok, not really, PC was totally on board with this purchase) I bought a Nikon D3300! I am so excited. I talked to my sister-in-law (the one who takes our family pictures for us) about which camera to buy and I found a good bundle through Costco. I LOVE taking pictures with this camera. I have a lot to learn, but it is so much fun. And it is so nice to get such great pictures of my kids. I just love it! So, I've taken about two hundred pictures in the past week. I won't share them all here, but I will share several. Sorry for the picture overload, but it just has to be done. ;)












1 comment: