Pages

Sunday 27 September 2015

World of Play

I was checking the base newsletter about a month ago and saw that they were going to have a Nickelodeon World of Play day, which happened yesterday. PC and Bucko were camping with the 11-year-old Scouts, so I took the rest of the kids for about an hour. It was a blast! I wish we could have stayed longer, but I had promised one of my YW that I would do her hair for Homecoming, so we had to hurry back.
Goofy had the most fun, I think. He would just try anything and run to stand in line for whatever he wanted to do next. My favorite was watching him jump across the "big balls."
Tink really wanted to do the Hampster Ball, so she and Minnie stood in that line for a long time. They said it was worth it.


I didn't get a really good one of Minnie inside, but that is her pushing that big ball around!
They even had free food and samples from lots of different vendors. Goofy stood in line for the rock climbing wall while we ate.

And FINALLY, at the end Shortcake went onto one of the jumpy castles. This is the entire reason we all wanted to go. She talks about jumpy castles all.the.time. But lately she has been too scared to get on one! She finally got the courage and went on right before we left. Of course, it was a chore trying to get her off, but she finally came.
It really was a lot of fun, and I hope we can go again next year.
And here is the finished hair of my young woman. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment