Pages

Thursday 27 August 2015

Personal Progress

I only had two more projects to finish my Personal Progress. We needed some Personal Progress holders for the new Beehives coming in next year, so I volunteered to make them for my Good Works project. It was fun to make something again. I enjoyed using up some of my fabric and matching them together. I think they turned out really cute.
**Update: When I took these to the church to put in our closet, some of my Laurels saw them and loved them. They don't have any, so requested that I made some for them. I was pleased as punch to make some for them and was so glad they liked them!
I'm working on my Virtue project now. We were challenged to memorize The Living Christ. It's something I have always wanted to do, but seriously doubted my memorization capabilities. We are memorizing it as a family and have the first two paragraphs down all ready. It's so fun, especially to see how proud the kids are of themselves for knowing it! If you'd like to read it for yourself, here is the link: The Living Christ

1 comment: