Pages

Monday 27 October 2014

Trunk or Treat

We did a Frozen theme for the kids' costumes this year.  Tink made her Elsa dress as a project for Personal Progress. It turned out beautifully, and I was so proud of her.  She even won best costume for the youth!
I made Sven for Goofy and Kristoff for Bucko.  We bought Minnie's Anna costume, but I made the cape.  And I made Shortcake's Olaf costume.  They turned out great, I thought.  PC decided we should do a couple's theme, so we dressed as Paul Bunyon and Babe the Blue Ox.  It was fun to actually have costumes all done and ready this year!
This next one is at the house before we left. It's a bit fuzzy, but you can see the girls dresses a little better.  And I love how Goofy is crouching down to be the reindeer he was dressed as!  I'll have to take individual pictures on Halloween night, but at least you can see their excitement!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love Tink's costume! She did an AMAZING job!!

    ReplyDelete