Pages

Thursday 28 November 2013

Halloween

Halloween was a little different this year.  It fell on a Thursday night, so I had class that night.  We were invited over to dinner at Carrie and Jeff's with Dan's family as well.  We ate and then when I had to leave for class, they all headed out to trick-or-treat.  They all had a good time.

We had our ward trunk-or-treat the night before.  This year we were all super heroes.  PC and I just wore t-shirts to tie it all together.
Baby Girl was Hulk, Goofy was Spider-Man, Minnie was Super Girl, Bucko was Captain America, and Tink was Bat Girl.  I made a tutu for Tink's Bat Girl costume. She already had the t-shirt.  We already had Goofy's costume as well.  Minnie's I had made a few years ago for Tink, so we were able to reuse that one too.  
We also went to a Halloween party the weekend before.  The kids had fun decorating cookies and playing with friends.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You really were behind. I didn't believe it when you told me! :)

    That pic of you and PC is really cute!

    ReplyDelete