Pages

Friday 27 September 2013

Baby Girl, 6/7 Months Old

I sure do love this little girl.  She brings such happiness into our lives.  She makes us smile every single day.  Her new thing lately is her Hulk Smash!  She does this a lot when we are feeding her.  I think she just wants the food faster!  She squeezes her fists and growls at us.  It is just so cute!  Sorry there are so many pictures. I just wanted to share all her facial expressions.  Cracks me up!
She had her six-month check up on August 27.  She weighed in at 19 pounds, 6.5 ounces and was 28 inches long.  Her head circumference was 16.75 inches.
 She is starting to crawl, though really she just rocks and scoots everywhere.  She also can pull herself to stand!  Walking in Minnie's footsteps.  She walked at 9 months! I hope she slows down and doesn't move as quickly as her sister.
She learned to drink from a straw this week. I love this last picture of her sleeping.  She's just so precious and perfect.

1 comment: