Pages

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Family Home Evening

We had a great Family Home Evening last night. One of those I hope I never forget.  Tink did a great lesson.  She did a path through the house with yarn.  When we came to a "fork" in the road, we had to answer a question.  If we chose the wrong answer, we went to a dead end.  If we chose the right answer, we went on.  She called it the "Journey to Frog" because the end was when we ended up at her new frog stuffed animal.  The best part for me was when PC "rappelled" down the stairs with the yarn when we were finished. I hope I never forget his hopping onto the landing backwards, holding onto the yarn like it's a rope.  Wish I had my camera for that, but I'll just have to remember it in my head. 
We played hide-and-seek for games.  Goofy and Minnie picked that.  The funniest part was when PC hid in the corner of the dining room behind the tree and Bucko found him last.  It gave "hidden in plain sight" real meaning. 
Papa picked up dessert for everyone last night.  The kids were so excited, they all jumped up and gave him hugs and told him thanks.  You can see how happy they are in the pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Love moments like these! Thanx for giving us a glimpse into such a special evening in your home! :)

    (Okay, and I can totally see PC rapelling down the stairs on yarn! Too funny!)

    ReplyDelete