Pages

Thursday 4 August 2011

London One Last Time

I went with a few friends down to London one last time before we leave.  My friend M from BYU just moved here and it has been SO much fun to see her.  It is so neat to see someone I knew in my younger days happily married with four kids just like us.  And it's like no time has gone by at all.
I had never been to St. Paul's Cathedral,  and since the tube stop was on our way, we got off and took pictures.  (This is the one in Mary Poppins where the old lady is feeding the birds.)  Then we headed to the Creperie to meet another friend. We were close on time so took a taxi down to the Ambassadors Theatre to see Stomp.  Very good, though the theatre was very small and seats super uncomfortable.  It was loud though! But lots of fun! And I made it home before 1 am!

No comments:

Post a Comment