Pages

Saturday 11 December 2010

Santa Claus 2

The "real" Santa Claus didn't make it to our ward Christmas party today. Obviously he wasn't the real one this time because he didn't have a real beard. (This is all told to me by my children. I think he was actually supposed to be Father Christmas.)  Goofy didn't have any problem this time though.  Total pro!  We told him it was our turn, and he walked right up to him and climbed in his lap!! I was astounded!  Amazing what a two-year-old will do for a candy cane!
So I love our ward. I have met some of the best people in the world here.  So many great examples.  And most of the time I enjoy ward activities.  It is crazy here because we have the smallest building compared to amount of people who attend. It can sometimes be just outright madness to have an activity where 250-300 people are packed into our cultural hall which isn't even a full size basketball court. Not even a half size either really.  But it was a lot of fun and well planned out. 
We stopped at the Lynford Stag park on the way home. I wanted to get their picture in front of the reindeer.  Someone gave them these balloons as we were leaving the party.  They LOVE them!


Here they are getting ready to slide down the pole out of the large stag.


No comments:

Post a Comment